WHO WE ARE RECRUITING IN 2018
Fancy a career alongside a driven, dedicated and determined company?
Or know someone who is on the lookout for the next best thing and can bring vital skills to drive optimistic goals and outcomes?
Then look no further. Here at Hudson Procurement Group, we are looking for a range of individuals who can offer some crucial insight, ideas and proactive solutions to help us achieve our billion-pound target within the next 15-years and help shape a number of our companies to achieve universal success. We have an ongoing recruitment plan, where we are on the lookout throughout 2018 for the most talented, skillful and career-driven individuals.
We are the on the lookout for:
- User-experience Designer – this will allow us to start designing and building our new products and refresh our sector-specific opportunity portals;
- Senior Software Developer – allowing us to bring all development internally. This will be followed by a graduate software developer early 2019;
- Videographer / Production Assistant – to join our internal media team and assist with shooting, editing and publishing large volumes of video content we need across our group of companies;
- Account Manager – someone to assist customers with online demonstrations, as well as achieving sales targets and looking after our large customer base;
- Business Development Manager – this person will be responsible for generating private buyers on our range of portals to allow for a better stream of users;
- Operations Manager – this is a senior role and this person will sit on the management team and look after the day to day running of the business;
- Executive PA – to work alongside our Founder and Group CEO daily, managing their busy schedules. We are recruiting this position now – CLICK HERE for full job description!
As per our internal growth strategy, we may also be on the lookout for the following, given they possess the right qualities and that our companies demand this as part of our expansion:
- Bid Writer – this person will be responsible for tracking, writing and managing tender submissions on behalf of clients, along with full client liaison;
- Part-time Administrator – this person will be responsible for manually updating our company websites with all procurement opportunities. Involves high amount of daily research and publishing.
Please be on the lookout for advertisements as and when they are released throughout the year, and keep checking on our careers pages and blog updates for further information. Or better yet, get in touch at email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter stating what you can bring to our organisations.
Come and help us grow, develop and standout! We need only THE BEST!